Getting pregnant the natural way
Scientific evidence has shown that the rate of pregnancy is considerably increased where intercourse is targeted to take place on fertile days. It is thus recommendable for couples with a wish to have children to “help make it happen” the natural way. LADY-COMP® baby stands for pregnancy planning, based on the measurement of basal body temperature. It comprehensively supports your wish to have children while ensuring maximum freedom for you and your body. Easy to use and a sustainable solution. LADY-COMP® baby will help you to effectively enable pregnancy. Simply measure your temperature every morning after waking up with the sensor under your tongue for approx. 60 seconds, and regularly input a number of data, such as the days of your period, intercourse etc. The computer will do the rest. It will use a “traffic-light” system to display your fertile days with a very high accuracy. By sleeping with your partner during these days, you can effectively and naturally contribute to successful conception. Most people do not need more. This helps you make your pregnancy come true soon, without having to undergo expensive interventions, and the device will provide you with useful information about your pregnancy that you and your gynaecologist might need to know.
LADY-COMP® baby is particularly good for you if:
- The sperms of your partner are more short-lived or slower than normal.
- You ovulate at irregular intervals.
- You have diminished progesterone function.
- You are in a hurry.
- You want to start with family planning and to assess your fertility yourself.
- You want to actively monitor the early stages of your pregnancy.
- You want to know as soon as possible that you are pregnant.
- You want to exactly determine the day of insemination.
- You want to know the likely birth date in case of pregnancy.
LADY-COMP® baby offers you a whole range of choices. It allows you to plan pregnancy on the dot the natural way – especially in case you have an irregular cycle or difficulties to conceive. It is recommended for women who wish to monitor their cycle all their life with just one device, in a reliable and self-determined manner. To do this, LADY-COMP® baby offers extensive statistics and planning options. This cycle computer is ready for use without any extra components to install, comes with a 2-year guarantee, and is available
- LADY-COMP® offers the following functions:
- Measured value and cycle day
- Display of daily fertility status (fertile/infertile)
- Ovulation forecast
- Fertility retrospective for 360 days
- Fertility forecast for 6 days
- Fertility curve over the last months
- 6 months menstruation forecast
- Average cycle length
- Temperature increase / high temperature stage
- Average length of high temperature stage
- Ovulation fluctuation in days
- Number of mono-phase cycles
- CLI (CLI=low corpus luteum function)
- Forecast hits for 20 cycles
- Input of personal data
- BMI (Body Mass Index)
- Documentation of intercourse
- Gender forecast
- Indication of option of pregnancy after 4-5 days
- Indication of probable pregnancy after 15 days
- Indication of most likely pregnancy normally after 18 days
- Conception date and birth date
- Data transfer via USB cable
- Technical data:
- Size: 9 cm in diam.
- Weight: 130 g
- Battery: AAA batteries or rechargeable batteries
- Very high accuracy
- Until 31/12/2020 only 529 euros (normal price: 545 euros)
529 €Buy now
- No extra cost
- Very high accuracy from day 1
- Only approx. 60 seconds required per day
- Easy measurement under your tongue
- You may take your time to intensely prepare yourself for pregnancy
- You know when the likelihood is highest to conceive a boy/a girl
- You know the moment of optimum fertility every month
- The computer will calculate the day of conception and the expected birth date for you
- LADY-COMP® baby shows you a possible pregnancy only a few days after conception
- Tried and tested & continuously developed for over 30 years
- No disposable product
- Supports self-determined family planning while providing you with valuable information about your body
- 6 hours time window for daily measurement
Are LADY-COMP®/pearly® devices reliable from the first day?
Yes, the information displayed is basically just as reliable as after one, two, or three months
Do health insurance funds subsidize the purchase of cycle computers?
They would be well-advised to do so, but this is not usually the case. In some cases, your health insurance will support this method. If you wish to give it a try, we will be happy to send you a cost estimate. Please call us, if you are interested.
I am approaching menopause. Can I still use the LADY-COMP®/pearly®?
In case of an irregular cycle or missing ovulation, your LADY-COMP® will display an extended “red” phase. This is a clear sign that your body is changing. It means that cycle computers are helpful companions also in this phase. It is, however, indispensable to use barrier methods.
I am travelling to a different time zone. What do I have to bear in mind when using the LADY-COMP®/pearly®?
When staying in other time zones, set your cycle computer to the local time immediately after arrival and activate the alarm. If the time lag is more than 6 hours, do not take measurement on the same and next day. Instead, you continue to measure as usual on the day after.
Is there a possibility that my measurement data can be lost?
No. LADY-COMP®/pearly® devices save your data.
What about measurement errors?
Can be ruled out. In case of a defective sensor, no measurement will be taken.
What type of battery will I need for the LADY-COMP®/pearly®, and where can I buy it?
Our LADY-COMP® device runs with 2 AAA (household) batteries. They are available almost anywhere, for example in well assorted chemists’. pearly® must be returned to us for a battery exchange.
Will I have to regularly update my LADY-COMP®/pearly®?
No, this is not necessary.
Will the LADY-COMP®/pearly® display pregnancy? And if so, how?
Yes. After 15 days the devices will indicate possible pregnancy, and after 18 days most likely pregnancy. This early information is valuable from a medical standpoint, as you can immediately stop alcohol, medicine, or cigarette consumption.
Can I continue using the coil?
Better not. Copper and hormone coils distort your cycle (see LADYpedia).
Do LADY-COMP®/pearly® devices contain plasticisers?
No. LADY-COMP® cycle computers have been certified as medical devices, are food-safe and bio-compatible, and thus plasticiser-free.
I am currently taking the pill. How can I change to LADY-COMP®/pearly® in this case?
Before you start using a cycle computer, you have to discontinue the pill. It influences your body’s hormone production. As soon as you have stopped taking the pill, you may start measuring your temperature with your cycle computer.
I have recently become a mother and am still breastfeeding. When will it be useful to go back to the LADY-COMP® device?
As our method of cycle control is based on knowing the moment of ovulation, it is best to start when you begin to ovulate again, i.e. you should start your daily measurement from the first period after giving birth.
My sleep rhythm is irregular (I get up during the night, sleep in at weekends…). Can I still use a LADY-COMP®/pearly®?
The LADY-COMP®/pearly® was designed for such life rhythms, among other things. For one thing, the 6-hour measurement tolerance also suits women with frequent interruptions of sleep. Before measurement, you should however have slept 4 to 5 hours in a row. Should you wish to sleep longer in the morning, you may freely choose and set the measurement time by adjusting the alarm.
What about missing measurements?
The high prognostic accuracy offered by your LADY-COMP®/pearly® will not be diminished by the cancellation of measurements. Where measurements are suspended in case of an illness, our cycle computer will easily adapt to the original status. 1 or 2 missing measurements will be extrapolated based on data gathered about your cycle so far.
When can I get pregnant then?
A woman can only get pregnant on the day she ovulates. A female ovum remains fertile for 6 to 18 hours. Given that sperms stay fertile for up to 5 days, LADY-COMP®/pearly® accounts for a time span of up to 5 days from the day of intercourse to the day of insemination.
Will illness or other health problems impair data quality?
Persons with an illness associated with a higher body temperature should preferably suspend measurement for the time being. Once you recover, you may continue your measurements as before. LADY-COMP®/pearly® will cope with data gaps and analyse your fertility with great accuracy. In any case: you should consult your family practitioner for advice in case of health problems.
Can I use the LADY-COMP® even with an irregular cycle?
There is no such thing as a “restricted admission” for our cycle computers based on the length of your cycle. They will reliably evaluate your data regardless of cycle length. Only in very extreme cases, where cycle length varies by weeks (i.e. your cycle once takes 18 days, the next time 60 days etc.), should you contact us before you buy.
Has the LADY-COMP®/pearly® a guarantee period?
Yes we run a 2-year guarantee policy for all our devices.
I am frequently taking medicine. Will this impair measurement results?
Taking the odd headache pill now and then is not a problem at all. Otherwise ask your doctor whether your medicine intake influences your cycle in any way.
Is it possible for young girls to use the LADY-COMP®/pearly® cycle computer?
Yes, of course. The accuracy of our cycle computers does not depend on age but on a little self-discipline.
The fertile period begins five days before ovulation, due to the longevity of sperms. Will LADY-COMP®/pearly® account for this?
Of course LADY-COMP®/pearly® accounts for the maximum longevity of sperms and displays a red light.
What should I do if it is impossible to measure the temperature with my LADY-COMP®/pearly®?
- Try again, making sure that the tip of the sensor is completely under your tongue and your mouth is closed.
- Do a test measurement. If it does not work, the sensor must be broken.
Will I be able to sleep in at weekends?
Absolutely! You have a time window of six hours to measure the wake-up temperature. The sensor symbol tells you whether you are within this time frame or not. Once it is flashing, push the button and measure your body temperature. And then, you turn around in your bed and sleep on…
Will the computer correctly analyse my data even after very restless nights and very high alcohol intake?
Yes, your computer will recognize atypical measurement results and identify them as “outliers”. However, we recommend to completely skip measurements on such days.